Monday, June 7, 2010

The reviews I write

When I first found Yelp, I used it to research good restaurants, then I found a love for writing reviews. After awhile, I was making friends and attending events. Now, it's become a part of me and I'm having a great time doing it.

I love taking pictures of my food and sharing my experiences. I know it can seem odd when I pull out my iPhone and snap pictures of our meals at dinner, but I really do think that some people will choose a restaurant over another if there is a tempting picture showing you exactly what you are going to get.

I seek out new restaurants and new food experiences, trying things I would have never tried before, getting new ideas and bringing all that back to my own kitchen.

Check out my reviews here: http://sfbey.yelp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment