Monday, June 7, 2010

Bacon Steaks

Hmmn, can one item actually push you to write a blog? This bacon sure as hell helped.

This weekend I bought some thick cut smokey bacon from Whole Foods, it was so thick it reminded me of thinly sliced steaks - of BACON. After taking the pictures of the bacon cooking, I decided I would have to now share this with anyone who is listening.

The bacon was mostly meaty and would be incredible on a BLAT (Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado and Tomato) Sandwich. Thick cut bacon is always great for salads, I was using this bacon for my Roasted Garlic Potato Salad with Bacon and Carmalized Onions. I'll update this with the Potato Salad recipe later.

Crispy Bacon, so thick - like little bacon steaks. Hmmn, don't get me started.







Adding bacon to my favorite Potato Salad.

1 comment:

  1. How did I not know about your blog?! mmmm, potato salad :)

    ReplyDelete