Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Champagne Roasted Crab for NYE

If I could have anything for dinner, it would probably be crab about 75% of the time. I love it and have made it soooo many different ways. Here's my newest:

2 large crabs, cut, quartered and cleaned
1/2 Yellow Onion
1/2 bottle of Champagne
3 lemons, squeezed and place inside
Cayenne, salt, pepper and dried basil

Place all items in a glass pyrex or baking pan and bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees. You can tell when it's done, the crab meat is white, the lemons cooked and the sauce bubbling.

You should then try my crab dipping sauce, it's too good and super easy. Take the juice with onions in it from the pan, add some butter and microwave that for a minute, then add Parmesan Cheese to thicken it up. OMG, it's so good - I don't know one person that does not like it.


1 comment: