Saturday, December 31, 2011

Black Bean and Brown Rice with Chorizo Enchiladas

So with the "filling" I just made below, I decided to make"to easy" enchiladas.

12-15 tortillas
Black Bean and Brown Rice with Chorizo mixture
I can of enchilada sauce
1 cup of shreaded monterey jack or mexican cheese

I fried the tortillas in a little oil, each one just warming up and not cooking completely. Oil a medium pyrex or metal pan. Pour some enchilada sauce in the bottom of the container.

Roll the Black Bean and Brown Rice with Chorizo mixture into the tortillas, and wedge each one next to each other. This part is very easy, pour the enchilada sauce over the whole group and sprinkle cheese on top.

Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. Keep an eye on the cheese. I accidentally left mine and it burnt it a bit. I didn't really mind, it was nice and crispy on top and delicious inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment