Sunday, December 25, 2011

Chicken Tenders and Sauce

You can say I was on a roll, but as soon as I was done frying up those bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers, I had a fan full of spicy bacon grease - what did I do? I made chicken tenders. May look messy, but they are so good.

2 large chicken breasts cut into 1" pieces
1 egg
1/4 cup milk
Italian Spices, Cayenne, Salt and Pepper
1 cup of bread crumbs and 1/2 cup flour

1.) In a small cup, mix milk and egg.
2.) In a dish mix, milk bread crumbs, flour and spices
3.) Dip chicken in egg batter then crumb mix
4.) Place in hot skillet over medium high and cook until crispy and golden.

The Sauce, basically my fridge door "secret sauce"

Little Mayo
Little Mustard
Little Ketchup
Little Tapatio
Pepper, Salt and Cayenne - as needed.

Stand in front of the fridge as you mix these together. Add some pickle relish if you dare.

No comments:

Post a Comment